Comprehensive Careers Programme delivered through weekly, hour-long careers classes and workshops and preparing all students for:
- Year 13 Work Shadowing and Mock Interviews – vital experiences for enhancing employability and further education and university applications
- Step-by-step guidance through the UCAS process in Year 13 and 14. Students have the opportunity to attend the annual UCAS Careers Convention at the King’s Hall and University of Ulster and QUB University Open Days, as well as subject-specific visits to university departments.
- Experienced Senior School Careers staff guide pupils through university course selection by means of individual careers interviews
- Feedback and guidance on UCAS personal statements
- Study Skills and Health and Life Skills presentations
- Guidance on Student Finance and other Post-18 issues